Finally, a tote that adds some power to its capacity. With an internal battery pack that holds up to 10 days of partial charges, or enough to fully charge two devices, the JB includes a padded laptop section, a bevy of pockets, and designated storage for cords.
• Rechargeable internal battery pack powers devices for up to 10 days of partial charges
• Made from the equivalent of 48 reclaimed plastic bottles
• Large front pocket with Velcro closure
• CA Prop 65 compliant hardware (no lead, nickel, cadmium)
• Two adjustable over-the-shoulder handles
• Five internal pockets: phones, devices, pens, keys - one zippered
• Padded laptop section for protection (Measures 17” W x 12” H x 2” D)
• One slide-in back pocket, one zippered back pocket
• Removable zippered gear bag with business card pocket – used for cord storage
• Measures 20” W x 15” H x 4” D
For everyday use, this is a good size tote and is won't get soaked when it rains. I haven't had much use for the power charger so I may take it out since it adds weight. The middle/padded compartment for a laptop works for my two iPads (work & personal), but is a bit tight with them both in cases. The handle is long enough, but very stiff and can be uncomfortable. There's not a lot of expansion room, so I wouldn't use this for travel since it would have limited room. The outer pocket has a slot where you can feed a cable through to the inner pocket to plug into the charger but they are not lined up exactly and you could lose items between the linings.
Was this a gift?:
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend