An essential component of your Planner System, this storage case is designed to keep past and future Planner Pages protected and easily accessible. Each case comes with a series of pre-printed year stickers.
I' ve been a FranklinCovey system user for approx. 6years. Reordering my supplies this year was the most frustrating experience for me. Since I live in Northern Ca thee are no longer physical...Read complete review
I' ve been a FranklinCovey system user for approx. 6years. Reordering my supplies this year was the most frustrating experience for me. Since I live in Northern Ca thee are no longer physical stores that I can walk into & purchase from. I find the monarch size is most efficient for my needs. It was very frustrating having to surf the internet to find my monarch planner pages since they were not available through this site-from my search monarch pages seem to be available through only one other site-which took a few weeks to find. Grr!
I didn't understand why you carry the archive binder, but not the planner pages. I love this system & don't want to switch. It has simplified my life. (except for my last purchase! My request is this-please make the monarch size refills readily available On your site (expense envelopes,planner pages,etc) P.S. I miss Phillip helping me at the stores. He was always there, always full of helpful suggestions &just good people. I hope you kept him onboard somewhere with the company.
Thank, JF SF Bay Area, Ca
Most Liked Negative Review
You're losing your edge.
Reproduced for your convenience: I have been a faithful user of your products for over 10 years (and even used your products to plan my wedding), and I have gradually become dissatisfied...Read complete review
Reproduced for your convenience: I have been a faithful user of your products for over 10 years (and even used your products to plan my wedding), and I have gradually become dissatisfied with your company.
- I introduced my husband to the planning system. He decided to use the "slim" planner system, which was promptly discontinued. He has since decided not to buy any franklin covey products because he is afraid that something he enjoys will be discontinued.
- There are only 2 years of future planning available in a refill, whereas there used to be five. Although this is an added cost for the manufacturing, it is greatly used in my family, as we have little ones.
- I have begun using the financial pages, but was shocked to see that they contain only a single "Monthly expense tracker" and one "monthly expense worksheet" with a year's refill. I tried to simply order financial pages separately, but there are none even available in pocket sizes. I have since begun making my own, which I will continue to do unless more become available.
- The preview of tabs and forms on the website does not clearly show what is included on each page. I would expect that a planning company would give me a detailed look as to what is on each page and how I can see myself using these pages before I consider buying them.
- I now receive catalogues in the mail full of franklin covey products of which I have no use. Whereas as stated above, the products that I actually use are being compromised.
- A long time ago when I had an iPhone, I was excited to see that Franklin Covey had apps with which I could supplement my planner with use of my phone. I was told unanimously that these digital planning products are poorly written and are not worth the effort. Granted, this was years ago.
- I ordered the storage binder, sleeve, and yearly refill for 2013, but still was given the storage binder with 2009, 2012, 2011, and 2012 stickers. Why are you even still making these?
I urge you at Franklin Covey to stop trying to convince me to buy extra pens, bags, apps, and other sorts of extras - these things are NOT the reason I come back to your company. I have been a faithful customer since 2001, but now the very materials that have kept me coming back are falling below my expectations. My entire family actually has used your planning products for years and we have all noticed the difference: it has even become the joke that those in management are "dealers, not users" of their own products. Please get back to your roots of producing the best planning materials and helping people get control of their lives without the unnecessary garbage.
loyal Franklin user - hoping things get re-energized
from Cincinnati, Ohio
Comments about Classic Storage Case - Burgundy:
My relationship with Franklin Planner has lasted longer than any of my marriages. I credit my use of the Planner with many of my accomplishments. Over the years, I have seen the company get less rigorous, especially about the paper line of products. I generally look to purchase next year's planner six months ahead of time. Each year, it seems like the company is further and further behind at getting the next year's products onto the website.
I have used Franklin Planners off and on for the better part of 20 years. I still go back to it when my life becomes unmanageable and disorganized. I still leverage off skills I learned in a 3-day Franklin productivity workshop I took in the late 1990's and whenever I go back to the system after months or even years of not using it, I feel like I've reacquainted myself with an old friend. Thank you Franklin!
Service and delivery comments:
I'm a purist who likes to go to the retail store and purchase the product. I am incredibly disappointed that Franklin has chosen to close all but the West Valley, Utah retail store... given that I am not in Utah currently, I was forced to go online. The process to order was easy. The site is intuitive and I was even able to locate a discount code online that saved me 10%. So, in the end, nothing to complain about... other than no retail stores anymore, which is something I really enjoyed being able to do... visit a store... look at all the options... touch them, open them, smell them...
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend