This impressive bag was created in reaction to the rise of TSA in American airports. The Commute 2.0 gets smarter every year—its laptop compartment unzips to lie flat so you don't have to remove your laptop at airport security, and its waterproof TPU flap keeps your gear dry in a drizzle. Plus, it has external water bottle pockets and a silly amount of internal organization for pens, mice, cords, badges, and keys. You should never have to dig for your keys or other important items, or be last through the security line again. Fits a 15” laptop.
• Weight: 2.7lbs
• Material – Ballistic Nylon
• TSA compliant laptop compartment. Crater laptop sleeve: superior foam protection with twice the ventilation.
• Luggage pass-through for your wheelie companion. Waterproof TPU liner.
• Removable shoulder strap lets you wear it like messenger or briefcase
• High-density foam laptop sleeve with crater holes for breezy air circulation.
• Includes a separate padded area for your iPad.