Sized for the iPad and other small tech devices, the Stella Device Bag keeps your equipment secure with a zippered closure under the flap. It’s also made from the equivalent of 38 plastic water bottles, letting you protect the earth while protecting your devices.
• Adjustable messenger style strap – can be worn cross-body or on one shoulder
• CA Prop 65 compliant hardware (no lead, nickel or cadmium)
• Padded device section for protection - perfect for an iPad, Kindle or small notebook
• 3 Internal pockets: phones, devices, pens
• Zippered top closure under the front flap
• Slide-in front pocket under the flap
• Zippered back pocket
About Me Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Practical, Stylish
Good Strap Length
Needs More Padded Bottom
Comments about Stella Device Bag by Urban Junket - Charcoal:
Nice little bag. Marketed as being for tablets, there's not really much here that is specific to a tablet, but it fits the bill. Not much protection on the bottom of the bag, so I don't think I'd generally carry anything in this bag that isn't already in a case. My daughter is 9, and she likes it, but it would be good for anyone. It's an attractive and stylish bag.
Was this a gift?:
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend