Part of the To Observe The Earth (T.O.T.E.) collection, the Robin features bold flap-over pockets, shining hardware, and a padded section for your 17” laptop. It’s also made with the equivalent of 41 reclaimed plastic water bottles, making it a great statement for conservation.
• Two over-the-shoulder straps
• CA Prop 65 compliant hardware (no lead, nickel or cadmium)
• Padded laptop section for protection
• Four Internal pockets: phones, devices, pens, keys & snap off key chain
• One large front pocket, two smaller pockets with velcro closure
• Back zipper sleeve – attaches to luggage handles or functions as a pocket
Comments about Robin Laptop Bag by Urban Junket - Grass:
I've been using this bag for several months now, and I'm so happy with it. It's lightweight, and it holds a LOT of stuff. Plenty of compartments. I routinely carry a 17" laptop, ipad, notebook, wallet, cosmetic bag and various and sundry papers. I also love that when I travel I can unzip the back flap and it slips over a rollaboard suitcase.
I got the green, and I love it!
Was this a gift?:
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend