An essential component of your Planner System, these executive cases are designed to keep past and future Planner Pages protected and easily accessible. Each case comes with a series of pre-printed year stickers.
I' ve been a FranklinCovey system user for approx. 6years. Reordering my supplies this year was the most frustrating experience for me. Since I live in Northern Ca thee are no longer physical...Read complete review
I' ve been a FranklinCovey system user for approx. 6years. Reordering my supplies this year was the most frustrating experience for me. Since I live in Northern Ca thee are no longer physical stores that I can walk into & purchase from. I find the monarch size is most efficient for my needs. It was very frustrating having to surf the internet to find my monarch planner pages since they were not available through this site-from my search monarch pages seem to be available through only one other site-which took a few weeks to find. Grr!
I didn't understand why you carry the archive binder, but not the planner pages. I love this system & don't want to switch. It has simplified my life. (except for my last purchase! My request is this-please make the monarch size refills readily available On your site (expense envelopes,planner pages,etc) P.S. I miss Phillip helping me at the stores. He was always there, always full of helpful suggestions &just good people. I hope you kept him onboard somewhere with the company.
Thank, JF SF Bay Area, Ca
Most Liked Negative Review
You're losing your edge.
Reproduced for your convenience: I have been a faithful user of your products for over 10 years (and even used your products to plan my wedding), and I have gradually become dissatisfied...Read complete review
Reproduced for your convenience: I have been a faithful user of your products for over 10 years (and even used your products to plan my wedding), and I have gradually become dissatisfied with your company.
- I introduced my husband to the planning system. He decided to use the "slim" planner system, which was promptly discontinued. He has since decided not to buy any franklin covey products because he is afraid that something he enjoys will be discontinued.
- There are only 2 years of future planning available in a refill, whereas there used to be five. Although this is an added cost for the manufacturing, it is greatly used in my family, as we have little ones.
- I have begun using the financial pages, but was shocked to see that they contain only a single "Monthly expense tracker" and one "monthly expense worksheet" with a year's refill. I tried to simply order financial pages separately, but there are none even available in pocket sizes. I have since begun making my own, which I will continue to do unless more become available.
- The preview of tabs and forms on the website does not clearly show what is included on each page. I would expect that a planning company would give me a detailed look as to what is on each page and how I can see myself using these pages before I consider buying them.
- I now receive catalogues in the mail full of franklin covey products of which I have no use. Whereas as stated above, the products that I actually use are being compromised.
- A long time ago when I had an iPhone, I was excited to see that Franklin Covey had apps with which I could supplement my planner with use of my phone. I was told unanimously that these digital planning products are poorly written and are not worth the effort. Granted, this was years ago.
- I ordered the storage binder, sleeve, and yearly refill for 2013, but still was given the storage binder with 2009, 2012, 2011, and 2012 stickers. Why are you even still making these?
I urge you at Franklin Covey to stop trying to convince me to buy extra pens, bags, apps, and other sorts of extras - these things are NOT the reason I come back to your company. I have been a faithful customer since 2001, but now the very materials that have kept me coming back are falling below my expectations. My entire family actually has used your planning products for years and we have all noticed the difference: it has even become the joke that those in management are "dealers, not users" of their own products. Please get back to your roots of producing the best planning materials and helping people get control of their lives without the unnecessary garbage.
After using FP for over 20 years I have only 1 compaint. This year the decals for the Binder were creased and wrinled so badly that I can't use them. I'll just wait for the next years decals to apply this years. If that is the only complaint that I can come up with in 20 years, I would say that you have a pretty good product Thanks
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Had to struggle to find the correct number for ordering. Sales Agent that handled my call was excellent. My Planner did not have any form or reference numbers to use so she spend a lot of time and effort ensuring that the proper items and styles were ordered. She was very efficient and friendly to work with. Kudo's to her!
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Product hasn't changed much over the years. I like it because I can actually write down what needs to get done and keep it in one place.
Service and delivery comments:
I was very disappointed in the service and delivery. I placed my order in the early afternoon during a weekday. Since it was getting close to the New Year, I paid extra for two day shipping. However, when I was expecting shipment two days later, I found out the product had not even shipped yet. My wife and I order items online about 15-20 times a year between us. Neither of us can remember a time when the product was not shipped out the same day (if ordered before 3-5pm) or the next day at worst. Having to wait for two days for the product to ship out is not acceptable, especially when I paid extra to have a rush delivery. I was especially concerned with the fact I was not told about it. You need to get your fulfillment system efficient enough to make sure orders are shipping out faster. If someone orders during the business day, it needs to ship out that day. If ordered at night or on the weekend, it needs to ship out the next business day. Your company is all about productivity and efficiency. Your product delivery does not reflect that at all.