In this live presentation, author Stephen M. R. Covey discusses trust as a hard-edged economic driver rather than a soft social virtue. Covey explains that trust is a skill that can be learned and measured. When it is applied to business, it makes organizations more profitable, people more endorsable, and relationships more energizing.
• 3 CD set, runtime 75 minutes
• Learn how to inspire lasting trust in personal and professional relationships
• Learn how to quickly and permanently gain trust of clients and coworkers
• Develop 13 behaviors of high-trust leaders throughout the world
• Create unparalleled success and prosperity in every